Nasik Pejawar Mutt – Vastu Shanti Puja
Vastu Shanti puja is performed for Vastu Purush, Lord of directions and the five elements of nature (Earth, Water, Fire. Air and Sky) and to remove negative influences or Vastu Dosh from homes or offices to ensure a harmonious and happy life.
About Nasik Pejawar Mutt – Vastu Shanti Puja
Vastu Shanti Puja is performed to appease Vastu Purush who is inseparable from the earth and is the symbolic protector of homes, plots, buildings or houses. It removes ill-effects of Vastu Doshas. A home that is Vastu compliant will radiate positive energy, reduce malefic effects of bad Vastu and help maintain peace, harmony, and prosperity of the people staying in the home.
Vastu Shanti Puja also bestows mercy for the harm that has been done to any living thing like trees, animals, birds, insects, etc. during construction.
Benefits of Vastu Shanti Puja:
- Bestows prosperity, peace, and harmony for all the people living in the home.
- Protects the home from natural and unnatural calamities.
- Increases the flow of positive energy, eliminates negative and evil energy.
- Vastu Shanti Puja is crucial to appease the Lord of Directions and the five fundamental elements of nature.
Time taken for the Vastu Shanti Puja is 4-5 Hrs.
Required things(Puja Samgari)
All the Puja Samagri is included in Dakshina.
- To remove the existing ill-effects beard by the home or office.
- Positive energy is restored in the home.
- Vastu Shanti Puja and Navagraha puja are usually combined for maximum benefit.
- Main Deity: Vastu Purush.
When to Perform Vastu Shanti Puja?
The date can be fixed as per the Vastu time which occurs only twice in a month. This Puja is usually combined with Grah Shanti Puja.
Place of Puja
> This Puja is perform at Udupi Pejawara Matha, Nashik (Nasik), Maharashtra.