Rameshwaram is the best place for the performance of Kalsarpa Shanti. Rameshwaram is one of the 12 Jyotirling. When all other planets are surrounded by planets Rahu and Ketu then it is known as Kaal Sarp Yog. Many unusual and unexpected incidents happen in a person’s life like fertility problems, loss in business, family-related problems, health-related problems, Marriage related, etc.
There are 12 types of Kaal sarpa Dosh:
- Anant Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Kulik Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Vasuki Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Shankhpal Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Padam Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Maha Padam Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Takshak Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Karkotak Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Shankhchood Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Ghatak Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Vishdhar Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Sheshnag Kaal Sarp Dosh
- This Pooja is done in a single day.
- It takes 2 to 3 hours to complete this Vidhi or Pooja. It is necessary to give food to the needy.
- Devotees have to bring only fresh clothes (New) for the pooja .The clothes required are Kurta & pyjama or Dhoti, and Gamacha for male and Sari or Punjabi Dress of any color except black, green & plain white for females. The puja will be done wearing these new clothes. After the puja, the clothes will have to be left there.
- Devotees should have a bath or wash their hands & feet. He/She should not bath again after pooja.
- Put Ganapati, Matruka Pujan, 1 Gold Nag, 1 Silver Murti of Rahu, 1 silver Murti of Kaal and worship it.
- Later worship Navagraha.
- Then worship Shiv Ji on the Kalash and do Havan with Kala Tila and Ghee.
- One should never do this Pooja with oiled hair. Pregnant women should not take part in this Pooja.
- Natives who are participating in the pooja should have a bath before this Pooja.
- Devotees will have food without onion and garlic on the day of the pooja. The next day onward you can have both.
- One can also do Rudrabhishekam after the completion of this Pooja. That completes the Pooja process.
- The son of the person who has expired should do Pitru Paksha. Grandsons cannot do it while his father is alive.
> Provides professional and personal stability.
> Remove hurdles in the way to success
> The malefic effects causing due to the Kaal sarpa dosh are nullified.
> Gives relief from stress and negativity
> Gives relief from the malefic effects of Kaal Sarp Dosha.
Time taken for the Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja is 3 Hrs.
Required things(Puja Samgari)
All the Puja Samagri Included in Dakshina
When to Perform Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja?
Kaal sarp dosh remedy Rameshwaram is to be performed when a person has Kaal Sar Yog in their horoscope then this Shanti puja can be performed generally on Amavasya, Shravan Somvar, Panchami or any good auspicious day.
- One can bring three snake images made of lead, copper, and silver. A person should wear new clothes for the Kaal Sarp dosh Pooja. You can decorate the Pooja altar with vermilion, flowers, sandal paste and turmeric paste. Place the pooja thali on the pedestal and three metal snakes on the thali.
- Make a cone-shaped Ganpati image from the paste of turmeric and place it in mango or betel leaf. Give bath to the Snake images with milk, water, honey, and other fragrant substances. Make the diyas with sweet flour and ghee, with a cotton wick. One can also offer coconut, fruits, sprouts and betel leaves to the snake.
Place of Puja
It can be done at any place of pilgrimage or the house of the Brahman.