Rameshwaram – Lakhmi Narasimha Puja & Homam
Lakshmi Narasimha Homam ensures you with material wealth in abundance. All your spiritual and material benefits will be accomplished. If you are facing various difficulties from evil spirits or from enemies, caught up in legal issues then Lakshmi Narasimha Homam is for you.
Lord Narsimha is the most intense form of Lord Vishnu. He is the half-man and half-lion. Lord Vishnu took this avatar to kill the demon and evil king Hiranayakashpo. Lord Lakshmi Narasimha is one of the different avatars of Lord Vishnu. His incarnation was done on the earth to bless people. Lord Narsimha is the preserver of the universe and along with His consort, Goddess Laxmi who is the bestower of wealth and materialistic comforts ensures overall well being of devotees. The Laxmi Narasimha Puja provides dual benefits of divine grace and blessings of Lord Narasimha and Goddess Laxmi.
This Homam is done for Lord Lakshmi Narasimha followed by the Lord Lakshmi Narasimha Mantra and then the Homam is to be performing and you receive the blessings of both Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Narasimha.
Benefits of Laxmi Narasimha Puja and Yajna
– Goddess Lakshmi Narasimha is Keeping you away from all enemies.
– Bless with peace and happiness.
– This home helps to close your debts and loss.
– play a major role in maintaining good health, wealth and prosperity.
– This puja benefits its doer with moksha and makes it easy for them to attain salvation
– This puja also provides spiritual happiness and wipe out all the sorrows in life.
– It gives protection against all kinds of Evil and Negative force, Miseries and Misfortunes, Enemies.
– This puja purifies, mind, body, and soul and also the environment.
– This puja helps in dispelling fear and accomplishing desired goals.
Time taken for the Lakhmi Narasimha Puja & Homam is 2 - 2.30 Hrs
Required things(Puja Samgari)
> Lotus flower,
> Pugi Phala,
> Tulsi leaves,
> paan leaves,
All the Puja Samagri Included in Dakshina
When to Perform Lakshmi Narasimha Homam?
The date can be fixed according to one’s nakshatra the yoga and thithi of that particular date. Saturdays, Ekadasi, or Fridays are proved to be beneficial for performing Lakshmi Narasimha Homam.
Homam is performed especially during Akshaya Tritiya and dhanteras time.
Place of Puja
It can be done at any place of pilgrimage or the house of the Brahman.