Nashik Pejawar Mutt – Shri Chandi Havan/Homam
Chandi Havan is performed to receive the blessings of Goddess Chandi Devi. This is one of the most powerful Havans one can perform for eliminating all kinds of problems and to ensure a successful life.
Chandi Havan is performed to invoke the blessings of Goddess Chandi, one of the most ferocious and powerful Avatars of Durga Maa. Performing Chandi havan helps one attain success in their life by overcoming barriers and obstacles, liberates one from evil eyes and curses. It bestows wealth and prosperity.
Types of Chandi Havan:
- Eka Chandi-Havan
- Nava Chandi-Havan
- Satha Chandi-Havan
This havan is performed by invoking all the Navagrahas followed by the chanting of Durga Saptasati and then performing the Chandi havan to receive the blessings of Maa Chandi Devi.
- Performing Chandi Havan helps in overcoming obstacles and barriers in life.
- It helps you attain success and win over your enemies.
- Blesses one’s life with positivity and happiness.
- Liberates one from evil eyes and curses.
Time taken for the Shri Chandi Havan/Homam is 1 Day
Required things(Puja Samgari)
All the Puja Samagri is included in Dakshina
- Eliminates all negative energies.
- All the Nava Grahas are invoked.
- Performed on Fridays, Ashtami and Navami.
- Deity Worshiped: Goddess Chandi.
- 13 unique ingredients are used for 13 chapters of Saptashati.
When to Perform Chandi Havan?
Navratri festival, Fridays, Ashtami, Navami, and Chaturdasi are particularly auspicious days to perform this Havan. The date to perform this Havan can be fixed as per one’s nakshatra, the yoga, and tithi of that particular date.
Place of Puja
> This Puja is perform at Udupi Pejawara Matha, Nashik (Nasik), Maharashtra.
There are no reviews yet.