Nasik Pejawar Mutt – Graha Shanti Puja
Grah Shanti Puja is the Puja and ritual performed for Navagrahas for removing all the Grah Dosh of the person and family performing this Puja and Havan. This Puja is usually combined with Vastu Shanti Puja.
About Nasik Pejawar Mutt – Graha Shanti Puja
Graha Shanti Puja is performed to drive away ill-effects and doshas of unfavourable planets. This Puja also increases flow of positive energy in the person and family. Performing Graha Shanti also bestows peace and prosperity on the dwellers in the home.
Griha Shanti Puja is performed by the Panditji by doing Gauri, Ganesh, Kalash Puja and Navagraha Jaaps. After that a Havan is performed to bring positive energy into one’s life.
- Protects the house from negative energy, evil eye, and increases the flow of positive energy in the home.
- Bestows the family with prosperity, harmony and good fortune.
- Purifies the surrounding and environment of the home with Holy vibrations, spiritual energy, and a Divine ambiance.
- Helps overcome and remove obstacles and hurdles one may face in their life.
- Graha Shanti Puja and Vastu Shanti Puja ensure that Vastu Purush and the nine planets are revered to prevent untimely and unfortunate events from happening to both the home and its dwellers.
Time taken for the Graha Shanti Puja is 2-3 Hrs
Required things(Puja Samgari)
All the Puja Samagri is included in Dakshina
- Performed before moving into a house, whether rented or owned.
- Performed by Hindi speaking North Indian Pandit.
- An auspicious date is compatible with Janma Nakshatra of wife/Female family head.
- It helps to please the planets and the Gods, and bring good fortune.
- Includes Navgraha jaaps and Havan.
When to Perform Graha Shanti Puja?
The date for performing Graha Shanti puja can be fixed as per auspicious muhurat date based on Rashi, Name, and Nakshatra.
Place of Puja
> This Puja is perform at Udupi Pejawara Matha, Nashik (Nasik), Maharashtra.