Nasik Pejawar Mutt – Guru Chandal Dosh Puja
Guru Chandal Yog Shanti is performed for overcoming all problems faced due to the Yuti of Guru with Rahu or Ketu Graha. It helps in attaining a happy life, maintaining cordial relations, and increases focus.
About Nasik Pejawar Mutt – Guru Chandal Dosh Puja
Chandal Yog appears in our kundali when Guru Graha Yuti is conjoined with Rahu or Ketu Graha. When Guru and Rahu Yuti are conjoined, then it is called Guru Rahu Chandal Yog. When Guru and Ketu Yuti are conjoined, then it is called Guru Ketu Chandal Yog.
Effects of Guru Chandal Yog: A person having Chandal yoga in his horoscope will not have mental peace, relations with father and brother will not be cordial, relations with friends will always be troublesome, will face issues with retaining property, will not be able to concentrate or focus on anything, will tend to do immoral activities.
- Gauri Ganesh Puja
- Kalash Puja
- Sodasmatrika Puja
- Navagraha Puja
- Guru Graha and Rahu/Ketu Graha Puja and Abhishek
- Guru Graha and Rahu/Ketu Graha Jaap
- Guru Graha and Rahu/Ketu Graha Havan
Giving Daan like Jaggery, Chana, Til, Udad, Kambal, Yellow dhoti, and applying Chandan and Kesar on the forehead, etc helps in reducing the ill effects of Chandal Yog.
- It helps in reducing the negative and malefic effects of the Yuti.
- It helps in overcoming bad relations among family and friends.
- Concentration power increases.
Time taken for the Guru Chandal Dosh is 2.30 Hrs. to 3 Hrs.
Required things(Puja Samgari)
All the Puja Samagri is included in Puja Dakshina
When to Perform Chandal Yog Shanti Puja?
This Shanti can be performed when the Guru and Rahu/Ketu Yuti is there in the Kundali and can be performed on any good days as per the Rashi Nakshatra of the person.
- Performed for the Guru and Rahu/Ketu Yuti.
- This Shanti helps in reducing the malefic effects.
- Performed on any good days as per Rashi Nakshatra.
- Main Deity: Lord Shiva, Rahu/Ketu, and Guru.
Place of Puja
> This Puja is perform at Udupi Pejawara Matha, Nashik (Nasik), Maharashtra.