About Hatkeshwar Temple
Hatkeshwar Mahadev Temple is located in Vadnagar, Mehsana, Gujarat state. The temple is located in the southwestern side of Mount Abu and was built in the 17th century, the temple is dedicated to lord Hatkeshwar a form of Lord Shiv. Lord Hatkeshwar is the deity of Nagar Brahmins who were traditionally quite famous community in Vadnagar town in Mehsana District.
Temple Timings and Details
Opening Timing - 6:00 AM
Closing Timing - 8:00 PM
- Dress Code Traditional and formal clothing
- Photography and Videography Not allowed
- Prasad Available
Puja in Hatkeshwar Temple
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
1. Which temple is famous in Vadnagar Gujarat?
Ans. The Hatkeshwar Mahadev Temple is famous in Vadnagar, Gujarat.
2. What is the darshan timing of Hatkeshwar Mahadev Temple?
Ans. The darshan timing of Hatkeshwar Mahadev Temple is 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
3. Where is the location of Hatkeshwar Mahadev Temple?
Ans. The location of Hatkeshwar Mahadev Temple is in Vadnagar town in Mehsana district, Gujarat, India.