About Pundalik temple
The temple is located in the city of Pandharpur in Maharastra. Pundalik temple is a central figure in the legends of the Hindu God Vithoba, generally considered a Vaishnava deity identified with the deities of Vishnu and Krishna. Pundalik is also perceived to be the historical founder of the Varkari sect, which is centred on the worship of Lord Vithoba. Pundalik was one of the earliest Kundalini Yoga practitioners.
Temple Timings and Details
- Darshan Timings Timing - 4:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Dress Code Traditional and formal clothing
- Photography and Videography Not allowed
- Prasad Not available
Puja in Pundalik temple
Accommodation Near Pundalik temple
Pandharpur - Shri Vitthal Rukmini Bhakta Nivas
Pandharpur - Shri Pandurang Bhavan (Vithaldas Bhavan)
Pandharpur - Shri Nimbark Sampradaik Bairagi Math
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
1. What is the darshan timing for the Pundalik temple?
Ans. The darshan timing for the Pundalik temple is 4:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
2. Which festival is celebrated at Pundalik temple?
Ans. A festival like Mahashivratri is celebrated at Pundalik temple.
3. Where is Pundalik temple located?
Ans. Pundalik temple is located on the banks of River Chandrabagha and is devoted to Lord Vishnu.