Shree Shanidev Temple
About Shree Shanidev Temple
Shree Shanidev Temple is a temple of Lord Shani, the Hindu God associated with the planet Saturn. It is located in Shingnapur village of Ahmednagar district in the state of Maharashtra. The presiding deity in the temple is Lord Shani and the temple is a Jagrut Devasthan which means that a deity still resides in the temple premises. The main deity of the temple is Swayambhu who emerged from the earth in the form of a black imposing stone. The village Shingnapur is also famous for the fact that no house in the village has doors, despite this the villagers have not reported the occurrence of theft up till now as they believe that Lord Shani punishes anyone attempting theft.
Temple Timings and Details
- Darshan Timings The Temple is open 24 Hours
- Aarti Timings Timings - 4:00 AM and 5:00 PM
- Dress Code Traditional and Formal clothing
- Photography and Videography Allowed
- Prasad Available
Puja in Shree Shanidev Temple
Accommodation Near Shree Shanidev Temple
Shirdi - New Indore Sai Bhakta Niwas (old building)
Shirdi - New Indore Sai Bhakta Niwas (Near Temple)
Shirdi Online Room Booking - Bangalore Adi Sai Bhavan
Shirdi - Hotel Buldana Arban Bhakta Nivas (YD Stay 31001)
Shirdi - Karivena Brahmana Satram ABBKN Dharamshala
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
1. What is the best time to visit Shree Shanidev temple?
Ans. The best time to visit the Shree Shanidev temple is the month from June to December.
2. What is the distance of Shree Shanidev temple from Shirdi?
Ans. The distance of Shree Shanidev temple from Shirdi is 74 Km.
3. What is the distance of Shree Shanidev temple from Ahmednagar district, Maharastra?
Ans. The distance of Shree Shanidev temple is 35 Km from Ahmednagar district, Maharastra.
4. Which are the festivals celebrated at Shanidev temple?
Ans. The festivals celebrated at Shanidev temple are Shani Amavasya and Shani Jayanti.