Shri Vitthal-Rukmini Mandir
About Shri Vitthal-Rukmini Mandir
Shri Vitthal-Rukmini Mandir also known as Vithoba Temple, is a Hindu temple located in Pandharpur, Maharashtra. This temple is the main centre to worship Vithoba which is a form of Lord Vishnu or Lord Krishna and his wife Rukmini. It is one of the most visited temples in Maharashtra. King Vishnuvardhana built the temple.
Temple Timings and Details
Morning Time - 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Evening Time - 5:00 PM to 11:15 PM
- Aarti Timings Dhoop aarti - 6:45 PM
- Dress Code Traditional and Formal clothing
- Photography and Videography Not allowed
- Prasad Available
Puja in Shri Vitthal-Rukmini Mandir
Accommodation Near Shri Vitthal-Rukmini Mandir
Pandharpur - Shri Vitthal Rukmini Bhakta Nivas
Pandharpur - Shri Pandurang Bhavan (Vithaldas Bhavan)
Pandharpur - Shri Nimbark Sampradaik Bairagi Math
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
1. What is the dress code of Men at Shri Vitthal-Rukmini Mandir, Pandharpur?
Ans. The dress code for Men at Shri Vitthal-Rukmini Mandir is traditional wear and Men should wear a dhoti, pyjama or formal pants and shirt.
2. What is the dress code of Women at Shri Vitthal-Rukmini Mandir?
Ans. The dress code of Women is a sari, churidar or a half saree.
3. What is the cost of Vitthala Rukmini's temple Darshan pass?
Ans. The Price of Vitthala Rukmini's temple darshan Pass is totally free of cost and should be reserved online.